Thu, 03 June|
Jodies Holistic Health
Introductory short course Kinesiology Night Class
Have you always wanted to know more about kinesiology? Would you like to learn how to balance yourself around pain, trauma, disease symptoms, emotional and hormonal imbalances and food sensitivities? Book for this short course to learn more.
Time & Location
03 June 2021, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Jodies Holistic Health, Beaudesert QLD 4285, Australia
About the Event
Kinesiology is non invasive modality which identifies imbalances in the body via muscular bio feedback. During this 4 week course held 1 day or night a week I will teach you how you can use kinesiology to improve your health and wellness. Please not this course is not a practitioners course, and anyone interested in learning to be a Kinesiologist I am happy to pass on a beautiful ladies number and details who runs a Practitioners course local to the Scenic Rim area
Throughout this course you will learn:
- "Switch on" techniques, excerises to switch and help reconnect the brain pathways, stimulate alertness, prepare the mind for learning and absorbing information as well as communication.
- How to muscle test and self test enabling you to not only help your own health but that of your family and friends
- How to work with bio muscle feedback responses to balance the body
- Identify food sensitivities, and be able to use the bio muscle feedback responses to work out wich foods will work with the body better.
- Learn about the different parts of the brain and how developmental reflexes can inhibit even adult growth/learning etc
and much more
Upon completion you will leave with a certificate of completion and a bookset as a toolkit to look back on and work with.
This course is excellent for anyone wanting to learn kinesiology basics and might be thinking of if they would like the field, or parents, teachers wanting a better understanding of their childrens health both mentally and physically.
Course will run from June 3rd from 6pm to 10pm each Thursday evening through to the 24th June
Kinesiology Intro Night Class
+$11.25 service fee
+$11.25 service fee0